Mon., Mar. 1, 2004
Back on the wagon! Gonna do a workout today--did Cellulite aerobics video.
Food: Slim-Fast (4), Water, Turkey Dinner SmartOne (5), 2 pcs. Garlic Bread (2), Coffee
(2), Popcorn (2), Taco Soup (10?), Ice Cream (3).
Tues., Mar. 2, 2004
Gonna do Pilates.
Food: Slim-Fast (4), Water, Breakfast Quesadilla (6), Salsa, Tortilla Chips (3), Snackwell
Devil's Food Cookie (1), Cappucino (4), Taco Soup (10), Chai Latte w/ FF Milk (4), Diet Rootbeer.
Wed., Mar. 3, 2004
Did Kick Butt video.
Food: Slim-Fast (4), Water, Meatball Smartwich (6), Vegetable Soup (2), Cappucino (4),
Honey Wheat Pretzels (2), Toffee Rice Cake (1), Hashbrowns & Ham (6), Green Beans (0), Cookie (3)
Thurs., Mar. 4, 2004
Did Denise Austin's Pilates tape.
Food: Slim-Fast (4), Water, Mac & Cheese Smartone (4) w/ 2 Chicken Tenders (2), 2
Butter Toffee Rice Cakes (2)
Tues., Mar. 23, 2004
Well, it's been a while since I updated this site. I got discouraged for a little while
there. A friend (the same friend who inspired me to make this site, matter of fact) passed on a link to a different
type of diet. Not a diet actually, but a way to transform your physique. It's called Physique Transformation and
their addy is http://www.physiquetransformation.com. It's very interesting and you can try their software free for 5 days. Ultimately, I decided not to do their
plan, but I did take some of their suggestions to supplement Weight Watchers. Here's what I'm doing:
- Drinking 60 oz. of water every day (plus other fluids). I have a 30 oz. jug I use.
- Rotating/varying the amount of points I eat each day. Day one, I'll eat my maximum.
Day two, I'll eat mid-range. Day three, I'll eat my minimum. Then, start all over. I'm still tweaking this
- Lifting weights to build muscle. Thinking of buying a Band Flex Home Gym to aid in this.
- Doing cardio on low-point days to jolt my metabolism.
- Being HONEST about what and how much I'm eating. I'm keeping track in a little notebook.
Posting my food on this site got to be too much trouble and wasn't keeping me accountable anyway.
- Not eating sweets Monday thru Thursday. Friday is weigh-in day so I gotta reward myself!
I lost 3 lbs. last week. Granted, most of that was probably water weight, but it's encouraging
to see 138 on the scale! Hoping that doing these things will help get rid of the fluffiness!
Fri., Mar. 26, 2004
Another pound gone!
Lost a quarter inch in the waist and hips too! Yippee!!
See my April Journal!